Mips: frivolous notes of the Skyylark

4/01/2006

*sniffle

I haven't had much of a chance to gather some interesting thoughts lately. My inner monologue for the past day-and-a-half has consisted of: "Missy don't like being sick, Missy don't like being sick. I want some tea. I can't breathe through my nose. Missy don't like being sick." Well, if I'm going to have to stay home on a Saturday night (while all my healthy buddies go out, poop faces!) atleast it gives me no choice but to get some procrastinated planning work done. And it also gave me an excuse to practice strumming my ukulele. I'm not kidding. I'm a part of an acoustic duo, and we toyed with the idea of me contributing some ukulele magic to a song or two. We'll see how that goes, no guarantees people:)



Here's me strummin my uk. Seriously, I look this good when I'm sick:) Hey, if I just spent a half-hour figuring out how to play Guided By Voices' song, "Game of Pricks" on my ukulele, does that officially make me nutty? This isn't a rhetorical question. For real, I want answers. Well, off to bed I go, night.

1 Comments:

  • At April 2, 2006 at 7:09 AM , Blogger cK said...

    Lovely. Great to see this blog come about (finally). And "Game of Pricks" is a fine tune! "You can never be strong, you can only be free ..."

    Write. We'll read.
    -cK

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home