Mips: frivolous notes of the Skyylark

10/22/2006

"Well, just call me Mr. Butterfingers..."

Ever get the feeling that something or someone out in the unknown is playing games with you? I ask this because in the last couple days I've been exceptionally clumsey!! One second I'll be smacking my head on the corner of my dresser, and the next I'll be stubbing my toe on an ill-placed pile of books. And everytime I swear to myself, "I don't remember that being there!" I've also banged my elbow on a swinging door and pinched my fingers in several entryways. It all seems to happen in a connected string of events. And while I whince in pain and spit out a couple of curse words, I somehow have the feeling that someone out there is having a good chuckle.

I dunno, maybe it's just that my mind is such a ball of mush by the end of the day that I fail to notice important things like..walls, dressers, and doors:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home