Mips: frivolous notes of the Skyylark

8/29/2006

Is anyone else annoyed by this girl, or is it just me?


Let me explain myself. Everytime I signout of MySpace, there's an add that is shown on the following page. It's usually some fashion add showing off the latest in wife-beaters and tube-tops. Classy, classy stuff. And I'd say about 50% of the time, this girl pops up displaying a scary, painted smile that appears to scream, "Look at me, don't you think I'm pretty? Seriously, aren't I pretty?" I then peevishly fuss with my mouse in an effort to click on the "x" box as quickly as possible, grumbling, "ugh, go away!" Does anyone else have the misfortune of catching these adds?? Someone please tell me I'm not alone in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home