Mips: frivolous notes of the Skyylark

11/14/2006

Blogging vicariously though Mips



Over the past months I've had this blog, I've laughed, I've cried, and I've come upon a realization. Some of the wonderful friends and family that write the many comments on my blog are excellent writers who are blogging vicariously through the Mips! It's a crying shame! A few in particular (c and b, sara, little sweetie, ahem...) have so much to say, and say it well. Yet they choose to squeeze their big talents and ideas onto my tiny comment window. Was' up wit dat, yo?

Here's what I propose: these individuals should start their own blogs, thus creating one FANTASTIC circle of blogdom. Doesn't that sound fabulous?

Now, I know what these people will say, "But Mips, I have no time for such nonsense! Blogs take take time and energy that I do not have!" To which I respond, "Suck it up! You think I got time, foo?" If you got time to write a comment on my blog once a day, you got time to write a blog post once in a blue moon.

I dunno, I just think the idea of a happy blog circle sounds grand. Thoughts? Excuses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home