Mips: frivolous notes of the Skyylark

12/11/2006

Ooo, Heaven is a place on earth...

I'd like to believe there's an after-life of some sort. And I think if music was not an element in this after-life, I'd want no part of it! Actually music, good and bad, can be a bit of hell or hell on earth, at times. Which brings me to my new lists:

5 Songs I Imagine Are Played On "Repeat" in Hell

1. Sleighride - Various Artists
Giddiup, giddiup, g-g-g-get me the hell out of here!

2. Dancin' in the Street - Mick Jagger and David Bowie
I've never liked this song, and just the fact that two great vocalists have joined forces to double the agony just makes it worse.

3. Toxic - Brittney Spears
The high-pitched screech of the string sample in this song would compliment the searing of flesh in the pits of eternal hell-fire.

4. We Built This City - Jefferson Starship
Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

5. Anything by Toby Keith
I don't know any Toby Keith song titles, and I'd like to keep it that way. But I'm pretty sure Keith'll be headlining in hell every damn night.
************************************************************************************
and...

5 Songs I Imagine Are Played On "Repeat" in Heaven

1. Beethoven's 6th Symphony
It'll all be a bit like the pegasus scene in Fantasia, 'cept I'm riding the big white one.

2. Bizet's Carmen - Je dis que rien ne m'epouvante
I had to have atleast one soaring opera aria in there.

3. Edith Piaf - Non Je Ne Regrette Rien
'I regret nothing'. I want this played at my funeral. Somebody remember that;)

4. Bob Marley - One Love
I think Bob Marley will be God's musician sidekick. He'll be Max Weinberg to God's Conan O'Brian, if you will.

5. Al Green - Love and Happiness
Woken up every morning by "The Reverand", I could handle that:)

Add your own, please. Good to be back!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home